Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Year in Review Part 5: High School

Last year; I was in high school and I graduated early. I didn't want to deal with the kids at school anymore. So many of them are immature and rude. I felt like going to college when I turned 18 was a good idea. And it definitely was.

I hate high school so much- it was miserable for me. I always felt like the outsider and despite the fact I wasn't a good girl; a lot of people thought I was. So I had the pressure to always try and do the right thing buuuuut my addiction to cock sucking really really got in the way of being a goody two shoes. 

I was such a teachers pet though. I was always the one who answered every question the teacher asked. I was the girl who finished my projects early and went above and beyond. I thought the actual learning part of high school was the most fun- I love learning. Especially about science and social studies. 

I love science so much that I am going to college to become a Surgical Technician. And I actually already have my associates in applied science because I'm just that cool lol I'm actually pretty lame but I accomplished something that a lot of people told me I never could! So ha!

Anyways, I wrote this blog months ago but forgot to post it so I'm posting it now.

Xoxo,
Callie L Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment