Saturday, May 7, 2016

Burning the Mary

I am a big stoner. I love smoking and getting high. It makes me feel warm, fuzzy, and completely relaxed. Also having sex when your high is AMAZING. I highly recommend it. I also recommend to smoke marijuana legally like I do. #MedicalCard

I'm digressing - which I'll do a lot because I'm not prewriting or editing my posts. I just find them unnecessary if I'm trying to let the world know me as a person. I write the way I speak. But anyways back to the main topic of this post!

I am sitting here on my phone typing this as I lay on my couch with my headphones in and blasting "Pitt Party" by Melanie Martinez. I'm completely relaxed and I feel warm despite the house being at a freezing 62 degrees (my mom is a polar bear in disguise) and the sole reason is because I just took a fat bong ripe. So I'm pretty stoned. Lol so...

Xoxo,
Callie L Klein

P.S. Y'all should check out my google plus profile. I made it very cheeky

2 comments: